By John Horton
Learn the entire Java and Android talents you want to begin making strong cellular applications
About This Book
- Kick-start your Android programming occupation, or simply have a good time publishing apps to the Google Play marketplace
- A first-principles advent to Java, through Android, this means that you’ll manage to commence construction your personal purposes from scratch
- Learn by means of instance and construct 3 real-world apps and over forty mini apps in the course of the book
Who This ebook Is For
Are you attempting to commence a occupation in programming, yet have not came upon the suitable manner in? Do you've got a superb concept for an app, yet do not know the way to make it a truth? or even you're simply annoyed that "to research Android, you want to be aware of Java." if this is the case, this e-book is for you. you don't want any programming adventure to keep on with besides this e-book, only a computing device and a feeling of adventure.
What you'll Learn
- Master the basics of coding Java for Android
- Install and manage your Android improvement environment
- Build useful person interfaces with the Android Studio visible designer
- Add consumer interplay, information captures, sound, and animation on your apps
- Manage your app's facts utilizing the integrated Android SQLite database
- Find out concerning the layout styles utilized by execs to make top-grade applications
- Build, installation, and put up actual Android purposes to the Google Play marketplace
This e-book is your better half to create Android functions from scratch, even if you're looking to begin your programming profession, make an software for paintings, be reintroduced to cellular improvement, or are only trying to application for fun.
We will introduce you to all of the basic options of programming in an Android context, from the fundamentals of Java to operating with the Android API. After this crashcourse, we are going to dive deeper into Android programming and you'll easy methods to create functions with a professional-standard UI via fragments, make location-aware apps with Google Maps integration, and shop your user's facts with SQLite. moreover, you will find tips on how to make your apps multilingual, trap photos from a device's digicam, and paintings with pictures, sound, and animations too.
By the top of this ebook, you'll be able to commence development your personal customized functions in Android and Java.
Style and approach
With greater than forty mini apps to code and run, Android Programming for rookies is a hands-on advisor to studying Android and Java. each one instance software demonstrates a distinct element of Android programming. along those mini apps, we push your skills by means of development 3 higher purposes to illustrate Android program improvement in context.
Read Online or Download Android Programming for Beginners PDF
Similar java programming books
Covers basic and complex Java database programming innovations for starting and skilled readers This e-book covers the sensible issues and purposes in database programming utilizing Java NetBeans IDE, JavaServer Pages, JavaServer Faces, and Java Beans, and is derived whole with genuine examples and special motives.
Starting Hibernate, 3rd version is perfect if you’re skilled in Java with databases (the conventional, or "connected," approach), yet new to open-source, light-weight Hibernate, a number one object-relational mapping and database-oriented software improvement framework. This booklet packs in information regarding the discharge of the Hibernate four.
Research the entire Java and Android abilities you want to begin making strong cellular applicationsAbout This BookKick-start your Android programming profession, or simply celebrate publishing apps to the Google Play marketplaceA first-principles creation to Java, through Android, this means that you’ll be ready to begin construction your individual purposes from scratchLearn via instance and construct 3 real-world apps and over forty mini apps through the bookWho This e-book Is ForAre you attempting to commence a occupation in programming, yet have not came across the ideal manner in?
Have you felt annoyed operating with an individual else’s code? Difficult-to-maintain resource code is a giant challenge in software program improvement this day, resulting in high priced delays and defects. join the answer. With this functional publication, you’ll research 10 easy-to-follow directions for offering Java software program that’s effortless to take care of and adapt.
- Performance Testing With JMeter 2.9
- Java für Kids (German Edition)
- Hibernate with Java-A Practical Approach
- Building Trading Bots Using Java
- JasperReports for Java Developers
Extra info for Android Programming for Beginners
Android Programming for Beginners by John Horton